Thursday, February 11, 2010

i'll never love again.

From the moment creativity kicks in, the world opens into a new league of visions. Life takes hold and imagery is never the same. From the glance at anything, a cup, birds, renaissance, our views and experiences draw us back into a moment we remember.. The moment we were inspired. Many times, my mind would fall back into the masterful genius that was Alexander McQueen.
The man who revolutionized his form of fashion played a crucial role in where I wanted my life to go. His collections always touched me and inspired me into pushing my creative buttons just a little more. From his world of future underwater elegance it seemed I had a sense of where fashion would go, and I hope that I would have the privilege of meeting him one day. He pushed the final button, only on his life. At the age of 40, his time in life was marked with legend, genius, masterful craftsmanship, and his work is an inspiration on those beginning their lives. From choosing death, he gives others life.
To the man I never knew, but felt more than grateful his artistry touched millions of lives, from mainstream to the simple minds like my own. McQueen, you will never be forgotten.

RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment