Monday, January 18, 2010

white flag

we are mysterious creatures.

From learning to let my guards down, to acting irrationally against those closest to me, I'm tangled in various emotions and trying to learn how to live again. At twenty years old, I'm completely lost, with full optimism that life can and will get better. New loves will occur, but every lesson opens new wounds that continue to be afflicted from past lessons learned from those around us. I've done pretty well on my own, and I'm ready to go at it again. Slowly, but surely, the feelings and judgments held against me need to simply only make my skin thicker. Staying positive can be tricky when negativity surrounds you, but knowing you have those doors still open carries great hope. So let's do this again. Dartmouth we like.

No comments:

Post a Comment