Monday, July 19, 2010

wild horses.

there are moments in life that hold you back.

They hold you back from the ones you care about, but bring you back to realize how far you've come. Those moments tend to hit you when you realize they happened so long ago. It's been 5 years. 5 years since I lost my hero.
Days and journeys have traveled themselves since the day. From losing all hope to pushing my goals far beyond anything I could ever have imagined, I'm slowly building myself into a greater person before ultimately leaving everything behind, and starting a completely new adventure.

It's been five years, and I've barely begun my adventure. From where the open road starts and into where it ends.. I'll never be thrown off track as I was that day I lost my grandfather. My hero, and to this date, my motivation. I can only do my best to make him proud each and everyday. To him, I miss you, I love you.. and I'll see you soon.

Grandpa. RIP. 5 years and still never forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment