Tuesday, September 21, 2010

with me.

In most times, when we are bestowed with enormous stress and anxiety, we often tend to let it get the best of us. In most moments, when we're afraid, we back away. Taking two steps back, afraid.. we restart. Organization is key as most will put it. Cleanliness is the best way to go. Our norms, beset with a class of psychology might tell us we're normal and that everyone around us is insane. But what happens when you stop, and you find yourself making excuses for everything else going on around you?

I've come to find in the past few months, part of myself, waiting to be opened. The part that was covered up by my old self blaming the surroundings for everything that wasn't. I let the worst get the best of me. What changed? The resistance let go; allowing myself to stretch my boundaries far beyond what I could have imagined, I became more of myself. Before, I told myself I wanted to keep all of myself, but change pushed me forward.

I'm content. Better than I ever could have imagined. I figured part one out. Or perhaps part two, three, or maybe even four? In fact, I figured out a majority of my life much like writing this essay. At first, what doesn't seem 'right' will be deleted and then worded differently; suddenly, it makes sense. Human emotions are forever complicated, but the best that I find myself able to do is let the past be just that. And then, I can allow myself to get ready for the present and the future. And knowing that might just be the best thing you can ever do for yourself.

To the next parts, breakdowns and absolute hectic times.. For what it's worth..

Never regret one single moment.. after all. You're the best thing to ever happen to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment