Saturday, April 18, 2009

Breakaway..

I feel like me again.. Genuinely, I feel like as though a great weight has been removed. Even though I am not in the ideal state quite yet, I am happy again. For the first time, in a long time, I cried because I was happy. Everything that has been said to me before, time and time again finally makes sense. Maybe it was the alcohol or cigarettes, who knows.. but everything that has happen in the past two weeks has made me into a much better person.
I love my life again.
I am still scared for what the future holds, but excited to see what happens next. I'm actually excited again. The next few months seem visible now, like I tore down a wall blocking me from thinking this way. How it happened in such a short amount of time amazes me, but knowing it finally came makes me feel great. When I thought perhaps going back would change things, I know now that looking forward, and beginning to build a strong future is what makes life great. Also that taking a risk, and making the jump is what makes life into something truly remarkable. I need to be the change. It's up to me. My new life has started.

Stay tuned
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment