Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crazy World

Overall. I must say, I'm quite happy :)

I've become used to using smiley faces, feelin' the urge to dance through the University, and completely ignore the negativity that comes my way. I've met someone. Finally. However, it's nothing I've quite witnessed before, and it's quite nice. Before rushing into a quickie made-for-campus relationship, I'm learning so much more. Friendship, but with the complete satisfaction that comes with one of those lousy things called a relationship. Strictly platonic. But fun, and keeps me smiling. I couldn't help but wonder if I was being the person just settling down. Had I become one of those students who quit the party scene, and instead spent the nights in my room wondering the many possibilities this 'friendship' would take? Or had I simply just settled for second-best? In the era halls of collegiate life, where does the lines of relationship end and begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment