Tuesday, May 18, 2010

stars.

life somehow makes it way onto the next step.

From college to summer and back again, we take a cycle most aren't aware of. When we go out, when we stay in, somehow, our bodies form a cycle. Life is completely parallel. From every atom in our body to the galaxies beyond us. We are only part of human nature.

Why couldn't I connect the pieces when it came to relationships, or lack thereof. After all, what others might have had, I had filled in other places. The mind is a mysterious creature. But the nervousness that blocks us from telling the truth and saying, 'here it is.. I love you', is an obstacle. Like many video games, once you pass an obstacle, only then. Only then are you able to move forward to the next level, one step closer to victory.

What I realized is that I've been in love with someone, for quite sometime, but what I wasn't aware of was I was in love with him because he brought me into another level of my life. One I don't think I could done without him. I have a new job, new look, new outreach, new goals, and a new sense of myself due to him. And it's not for him. It was as though someone finally said, it's okay, you can do this. And I did.

Now it's become back again, cycle. It falls on me. I've come clean, expressing my feelings. And the results can't shape the rest of my life. It was in that moment, I realize.. you have to keep walking, struggling maybe, but eventually, with time and patience, you'll reach the finish line.

With those who matter most to you. On to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment