Monday, November 9, 2009

jump then fall

You've broken me, shattered my heart.

You've continuously torn me apart in ways I've never felt.

But day by day, the shattered pieces are brought together again. You play me like a broken tune, with the hopes to make a perfect song.

With each day, I continue to learn something new.
You were my forbidden fruit.
My temptation towards you continued to challenge itself.


Then you said... I love you


Finally, I saw your heart open up; you let me in.
Your tears truly moved me.
You're human. You're you. Flaws and all. I love you.

You're my best friend. You're indescribable. You're apart of my life.
You're wonderful. My wonderwall.
I've never felt this way before. When you smile, I smile.

I'll always be there for you. No matter what comes our way. We're us. Our bond is what we know, and cannot be put into words, for each day will always bring us someplace new.

I'll catch you when you fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment